Places to Go... People to See...
These are a bunch of places that you probably have no interest
in viewing but I put them here just to amuse myself and give
you an idea of how screwed up I might be.
- Scientology is a cult. Sadly, they've somehow been given
- No, that's not a typo.
- News for nerds. Stuff that matters.
- The Onion
- Very entertaining parody of a newspaper.
Most of the media/journalism industry is a parody of
itself, but this is very amusing.
- The Ultimate Poseur's Sport Utility Page
- Do you hate SUVs too? I actually hate/fear minivans more
but I digress.
- Nothing witty to put here.
- A starting point for Linux
- The Linux Documentation Project
- RTFM for Linux.
- An excellent resource for photography. Also a lot of
travelogues and photos to match.
- French-pop-sounding Music.
- Icelandic electronic music.
- Felicity Meade, live from Seattle, WA. Well, not live
per se. But you get the idea.
Last modified: Thu Jan 25 22:11:08 2007
webmonkey at isolation dot net